Geneva Airport to La Retraite
Road directions from Geneva Airport to La Retraite
- Exit airport on Swiss side
- Follow signs for France - Autoroute Blanche - Tolls
- Pick up sign for Chamonix
- At the point where you see exit for St Gervais/Le-Fayet, the A40 autoroute ends and you are approaching our area
- Keep on the dual carriageway which climbs and brings you over a viaduct
- After a series of tunnels, you will see the first exit for Les Houches
- Continue past Les Houches towards Chamonix on the N506 Route Blanche
- As you approach Chamonix you will see the Aiguille Du Midi cable car high on the right
- At the first roundabout you come to, turn left into Chamonix Sud
- Go over 2 mini roundabouts with the Bowling Alley on the left and follow road to the Roundabout
- Turn left at the Roundabout and then turn immediately right which brings you onto Les Pecles.
- Follow the road for 500m, 597 Les Pecles, and La Retraite is on the left.
- The car park entrance is just before La Retraite and the left hand side.
- Journey Time 1 hour